The Best Flat Roofing Systems
Every residential or commercial structure needs a stable, well-maintained roof. However, sometimes, the incorrect material choice can make maintenance difficult. In addition, some roofing materials fail sooner than others do, and at times, full replacement becomes the only solution. This can be both troublesome and expensive. Therefore, if you want to install a flat roof on your building, selecting the right material is crucial.
Problems with Tar and Gravel Roofing
Many people opt for gravel and tar systems for flat roofs. However, these can be quite problematic and expensive in the long term because:
- These materials are immensely heavy and can add unnecessary pressure to your building structure.
- They are also very hard to maintain.
- The rocks and gravel wear over time, leaving your roof unprotected and vulnerable to deterioration.
When you want flat roofing solutions, there are several things to take into account, and stability, maintenance, and durability are just some of them.
Why Opt For An IB Roofing System?
IB roofs are made of single-ply PVC membranes. They are an excellent option for low slope or flat roofing solutions. There are several reasons to opt for these products, such as:
- They look just like conventional standing beam roofs
- The installation is easy
- They are watertight, which means your home or commercial structure is better protected from the elements and leakages
- They look amazing
- Covered with excellent warranties
- Proven track record of excellent performance and durability
- They are a sustainable solution
- Ideal for residential and commercial, flat-roof structures
Since there are so many notable benefits to IB roof systems, they are becoming one of the most widely used flat roofing solutions. However, for any roof to be durable and long-lasting, you need to ensure that the installation is up to industry standards.
Always hire skilled and experienced operators that have worked with these products in the past. It’s a good way to ensure that the installation or replacement they handle for you will be of high quality. Credible roofers cover their workmanship with guarantees, and this is something you should be checking before hiring anyone for your IB system installation. Look for a roofing contractor that provides customized flat roofing solutions as it will ensure you have the kind of roof you want for your home or commercial establishment. It’s best to opt for roofing products that have been proven in real-life conditions and have stood the test of time.